Monday, March 27, 2006

back in the olden days...
































back in the olden days, the stove was still carved from real stone... and well, life was hard... march 26 was the day we decided to have ouur semi-annual grilling from my grandfather... well, when we got to tarlac, the whole house was in their backyard...hehe... anyway i was so tired with my activities the day before (woke up at 6am hardly slept...tried to wake up gra and dianne... but was unsuccessful... at about 9 we started burning our brain cells... well shoti and I did... the rest, just sang their day away... ended at 6:30pm.... worked a lil more until 7:30... went to another party...went home... receivedd a text from shoti..revised most of what we did... left some instructions to him since i can't work the next day... worked till 11pm... tried to sleep again..but again unsuccessful) to talk... after the mass, we went to uniwide (that place still exists!!! in tarlac the only living branch) then i fell asleep in one of the two beds in the unfinished house... my mom woke me up... kakain na daw... sa MAX!!! thats a wow for my uberly kuripot family.. anyway, then i received a text from our irreg when we were first year (phar2) who was demanding me to let him in our yahoogroups... like duh, i'm in the province where there was no internet access and stuff like that... so i had to pull some strings(thanks kat!)... anyway, we ate for an hour than we went home, and then I again fell asleep... but felt tired of sleeping (despite the lack of it)... so I went out... and my grandfather just went on and on and on... checking on all of my cousins' lives... hmmm.... i well, passed with flying colors... my sister and I did... the rest, hmmmm... no comment... they might be reading.. hihi.... but it was cool... di naman niya criniticize lahat e... meron lang kinaa...uuhhmmm...let's just say kinadinidisappointan niya.. anyway... sabi lang niya sa akin, pagbutihin ko daw, dahil gamot ang malaking market... in layman's term...open a drugstore...which i'm opposing to... most of the people who i know own a drugstore are well... closed to being bankrupt... but if it's my grandfather's wish, then i'll find a way to fulfill it.. minus the pressure...somehow i'll find a way, to make my grandfather proud... of our family...haha...

on a lighter note, i was able to sleep early coz i know the next day would be crucial...yup... today... today will really be crucial...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ubzbxlgj.com/vrwd/gzfh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qlojwdnk.com/xqhh/wwpa.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://ubzbxlgj.com/vrwd/gzfh.html | http://nmhvvfhb.com/sozg/mqkv.html