Saturday, April 08, 2006

from loreen

9 lasts.
1. cigarette: haha
2. beverage: water
3. kiss: haha too...
4. hug: with my pillow
5. movie seen: in the tv? the forgotten...
6. cd played: mulan... tagal na no?
7. song listened to: after glow by inxs
8. bubble bath: was in Ceasar's Palace
9. time you cried: a long long time.. probably grade school...

8 have you evers
1. dated one of your best friends: nope
2. skinny dipped: ano un? sorry... innocent..
3. kissed somebody and regretted it: not yet...
4. fallen in love: Yep... with this jaguar car i saw in the net... materialistic no?
5. lost someone you loved: nah..
6. been depressed: of course
7. been drunk and threw up: nope... believe it or not, i have a high tolerance with alcohol
8. run away: no

7 states you've been to.
1. California.. summer '04
2. Nevada.. does las vegas count? summer '04 din...grad gift... haha..
3. Colorado... not yet
4. Florida...dreaming... disneyland ... the real one...
5. Arizona.. nope
6. Hawaii... hmmm... wishing...but if it's this hot, never mind
7. Michigan... nuh

6 things you've done today.
1. texted the vietnamese translation of hi im.... from the country of vietnam... something like that... weird no...
2. opened our vault
3. feed my mom
4. walked my mom (starting to sound like a dog) and i bathed her too...
5. take pictures of my cats
6. checked the available drugs in our house

5 favorite things in no order.
1. my pc, mp3, ipaq (not mine)
2. my earphoneS!! they're more important than my mp3...
3. my parker with my name engraved in it...
4. my boxes of memories and letters... yup! im that kind of person...
5. my pillow, bed, fridge, food... my house

4 people you can tell anything to.
1. me
2.myself
3. I
4. another synonym for me... can't be too sure...

3 wishes.
1. sleep soundly... i'll have yp hit on the sedatives again... addict!
2. graduate... and have a lsuccessful, smooth life after graduation
3. clean my room..

2 things you want to be
1. diplomat
2. the best i can be... yuck drama!

1 thing you regret.
1. being the way i am now in the first half of my highschool so i could have enjoyed it...

No comments: