Tuesday, October 28, 2008

meeoooowww. ROAR.

sunday. night shift.

monday 6am. home. 12:30pm. back to the hospital. DOH meeting. 4pm. home. 10pm. night shift.

nice. real nice.

so the DOH representative told me bakit naman ang bata mong nagwwork? ayan di ka tuloy pwedeng magduty magisa.

so feeling frustrated, i said. "i'm as competent and as effective as my co-workers. age should not be a reason to hold me back from what i am capable of doing. so what kung 20 lang ako. the philippine law sucks."

the DOH was shocked. and i was immediately fired for disrespecting a government official.

yeah, i wish.

true naman yung sinasabi niya eh. na dapat i should just stay home for a while. take my time. or at least have a plan.

tama rin ang sinabi niya, in her words "saling pusa" lang naman talaga ako dun. nahihilo ako twing tapos na ang duty ko. at ngayonn ko lang nabasa ung contract ko... oh did i mention, ngayon lang ako pumirma ng contract ko. i think it states that i should stay for a minimum of 2 years before i can resign after my probationary period which will end on february next year.

or at least that's what i think it said. i was so out of my mind, that i just stared and the labels while waiting for my contract.

plan. i need one. someone give me one. because right now my only plans are: have my hair curled permanently, watch twilight, and check if i could sell my ipaq and buy a new phone.

No comments: