Thursday, March 19, 2009

finally.... a bum!

yep! i spent my last day in mvmc with unit dosing and charging all the way. well, basically it was all out of guilt that i would be leaving them REALLY REALLY understaffed (sorry maam maan, maam aimee and monster wai!) haha...

and so here i am AGAIN. basking in the unknown just like i first received the news that i just passed the boards.

here's the thing. i want to do something so badly that i can just feel the excitement shoot right through my nerve endings. and i have been practically sleepless for almost 3 days (nights actually) thinking about it.

now i'm starting to realize that i'm wanting it out of my desperate need to do something new... again and again, i have told everyone that pharmacy isn't for me. but yeah, way to prove that right, right? i graduated and passed the board exam and thought, maybe i can stop being a baby about it, suck it up and live through the agony of drug listings. i thought that if i had experienced being the work force, i would say it wasn't so bad after all.

my parents have a VERY different plan for me. and they made it really clear. heck, my dad had to come home from thailand to convince me with what turned out to be a 5minute talk. i said yes. that fast. i didn't want to go through the gory details on how their plan would improve my life. apparently it's not not all about being happy but being happy with the right amount of money. and that is reality. no school would ever teach or prepare you for that.

so this is me, overanalyzing what i want. and what i want is to get out of this drug box. hah. if there's such thing...

so the eternal question is:

is my english good enough?

hahaha... kidding

FIGHT OR FLIGHT?

No comments: