Friday, July 03, 2009

congratulations to the new registered pharmacists of the philippines

ayan. i think my title said it all.hahaha.�

but seriously, to the newly RPh's, a big fat congratulations.

langya, i think they'll get their license ahead of me.�

tsk tsk..�

which reminds me, for me and my batchmates, it's been a year since we've graduated and got our titles! woohooo!

i guess it's time to assess where we are right now.hahaha..what's our status.

but for the fresh passers, it's time to look for a job! oh yeah!�

a special congratulations to the following:

ARVIN SALALILA DIMABUYU, RPh

NATHANIEL EMERSON UYECIO LUA, RPh

JUSTINE ERIKA TAN MONTA�A, RPh

JUSTINE ANNE CONLUPAJARILLO, RPh

LUIMARA REYES VITOR, RPh

and to the UST top 10.

to those who didn't pass, dears, don't lose hope! there's always next year.�

No comments: