Thursday, December 29, 2005

and a happy new year!

this year was a blast... and i'm going to "countdown" the top 20 events these year... in chronological order of course..haha..and of course they're jst lame events...but whatever...

  1. i dissected my second frog in my entire life...first this college...
  2. the discovery of a cool dj in my same old station...
  3. my first trip to libis with my classmates because of my application to my first real job...
  4. first reunion with my st. scho friends this college in cathe's birthday which was a blast...
  5. first dinner in libis with my kada in libis too to bid farewell to may... :(
  6. an early vacation...which started like the third week of march...
  7. it ended real early because my internship in mercury drug corporation which reeled away real slow..
  8. april's debut, with cambro and jocel...
  9. reunion with grade school friends in the net...
  10. ripe tomatoes concert... na inulan at di tinapos...
  11. my dad left for thailand,
  12. second year started...the maam lampa experience... haha...
  13. finally, i saw loreen again...and bored gracia to death...
  14. first 2 flats
  15. start of second sem... and making it to THE list...
  16. the whole nascar incident
  17. pharma '05 concert
  18. gracia's enchanting debut
  19. christmas and the blessing of tito romy's house..
  20. and i know my parent's 25th wedding anniversary will be something..

anyway, there are tons of persons (outside my family) who i'd like to thank... yuck! parang celeb... i know na kahit crap tong blog ko at wala namang nagbabasa talaga nito, e i just want to keep my hands busy... ano ba paki niyo...gusto ko e...haha... spoiled!!!

UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS: (hehe..)

to gracia...my hunniebunchie...for being the freakishly most supporting and supported friend i have ever had this year... for calling me up when i don't feel like talking (haha!) and keeping me "un-bored" with my so-called-life...

to palad... my groupmate in every single grouping this sem... haha.... oh well.. di tayo mapaghiwalay... thanks! for being a wonderful groupmate.... magcooperate ka ha!

to jessa... for hmmm... being bad trip most of the days of the year...haha... and miss calling me when insomnia attacks... haha...

to bham... for keeping my life interestingly interesting... sa mga asar mo... i wouldn't know how to survive english with maam firme and biochem lab without you...haha...

to triccia... for making the dapitan dorm kids or whatever you want to call us happy...hahaha...

to jowill... for coming with us to every freakin mall we want to go to...

to aisah... for being so uberly kind to me...i don't know how you put up with my every mood...but hey, you get through right?

to kat...my kat-aroo...my langka tart...jump kat-aroo...jump... just kidding.. for being online when i need you too... at sa mga masayang kwentuhan at tsimisan dito sa ym...

to chas...my babybackribs...for texting me unexpectedly, at kahit alam kong nakaunlimited ka parati, pag kinausap kita sumasagot ka naman... and for updating me about the stars' lives...

to agos...natouch ako nung christmas sa iyo..haha...at tama ka... nagiging close close na tayo... haha... at nung handball..ibang experience talaga yun...

to tumalad...for trusting me? with your kwentong ____... at kwentong *toot...haha... at sa pageemote mo sa amin ni gracia...haha... sige emote pa!

to gray... for being my guard every phy chem... and being the best "secretary" in our lab...haha... for all the "nakakarelate-ako" stories we have every phy-ana lab, org chem lab, biochem lab and phychem lab.... and the ultimate friend against maam b_e_a_e_t_r_....

to bernice...for making calculus and phy-ana a very different experience...haha.... andaldal mo pala...

to kathlyn... for helping me... alam mo na iyon...sa lahat sa dorm...haha...

to shoti...for helping out... from making me understand the principles i don't want to understand... and that saturday day na buong araw tayo online at walang magawa...haha...

to 2cpharmacy... you guys rock... sabi na nga ba... one day it'll all just fall into pieces... tamo ngayon... ang bonded na nating lahat...sana...haha...at... sige... picture pa!!!

ST. SCHOLASTICA'S ACADEMY MARIKINA...

to jocel.. my year became eventful because of you... kay ate pamz na din ito..haha... hmmm... first dahil, parehas tayong may insomnia or dahil bawal kang matulog... at sa pagbisita... antiyaga mong magpuntang uste para lang magkwento ng mga weirdong kwento..sorry for being disbanded parati... at thanks dun sa pharma '05 concert...

to cathe.. helping me...with this? being patient with all of my stories.. na wala namang may gustong makining...haha.. at giving me the best advice ever...for being happy for me when i am happy and for sympathizing with me when i'm down...and cheering me up...

to kim.. sa pagpapaganda kay magandang cathe...haha... labo...

to loreen.. for visiting me kahit me prelims AKO.. haha.. and supporting your other half of your name all the way...

to cambro... for reading all my emails and replying... same same...ano na nangyari sayo?haha...

to april.. for i being a seatmate for 4 years and a friend for more than 4 years... being online... at pakikipagusap sa akin online?hehe...

to binky..san ka ba dapat? sa lrms o sa isko? haha... anyway... for being sexy... woohoo... haha...at mga kwentong prangkahan at kwentong kyut...

to marijke..for contacting us...haha.. nang dahil sayo nagkakitakita tayong 4....

to rina...dude, asan ka na?ako lang ang dapat nawawala sa ating apat nina binky ah... bat pati ikaw nagdisappear...

LORENZO RUIZ DE MANILA SCHOOL...

to john daniel... for somehow dahil sa iyo, i was able to reunite with my first barkada in the philppines ever..haha...drama...

to irish.. sa pakikipagusap sa akin...hmmm.... at mga kwentong banda, love life at anything other the sun...

to grace.. for being a true friend...kahit di na tayo nag-uusap...gumagawa ka padin ng paraan para magka-kontakan (ang pangit ng term) tayo..

to monica... asan ka na?!? haha... balik ka na dito sa cainta pwede? i missyah all...

soo... gagraduate na ba tayo?!?

this is to a wonderful year 2005... and to the upcoming year of surprises, depression and joy... i hope..hahaha....

whatever...bangag na ako...tama na sa party please!!!

No comments: