Monday, December 26, 2005

fRaNtIc


































one word to descirbe my christmas yesterday, it was soooooooooooo uberly FRANTIC!! my day started at 7am, i woke up to an empty house wondering where the people went... i went to the kitchen and found my grandpa sitting alone in our breakfast nook... he asked me to cook him breakfast, and i gladly did.. I cooked him frankfruters... I thought that if this day would be like this, the day would go by like a breeze...but i was WRONG... I was terribly wrong...

then my mom came, and our kitchen turned into the IRON CHEF arena... we had a deadline: 10:30 am... and we just started chopping, stirring, dipping and tasting... and shouting.... and food just flew here and there, within the hours, we had to cook, entertain "namamasko"-ers and ship the food to tito romy's house.. within more or less 3 hours, we dropped a container of shrimps, lettuce, carrots, lima beans, and a whole lot more...

we finished at 10:45... well my mom did, she had to pick up the priest from his house... we waited for the fish fillet to cook... while that was happening, I had to look for my pants and iron my sister's and my pants.. and my freakin pants!!! I didn't understand how it worked or how to straighten them.... anyway... we were finished by 11:45... and walked to the new house...

and just right in time, the Adventure was rolling down the street... I thought I could rest by that time but hey, my day started with wrong assumptions and wrong assumptions were still reigning that day... anyway, I had to run back and forth from our house to the new house to get stuff that weren't available in the new house...

anyway, to make up for the tiring hours, we had a picture galore...haha... kewlness...haha....

miraculously, the party ended at 7pm with low notes... sam had a tummy ache, the helpers went to church with their house keys, we had to "clean" the place, wrap more gifts...

but all in all... it was a pretty TIRING christmas...a-men...

No comments: