Sunday, August 05, 2007

26 hours of slob-ology

notice the previous entry... it's unfinished... well there is a perfectly good reason for that...

so this entry is for finishing what i started yesterday:

"today... is sleeping beauty (according to triccia) day... my mom woke me up at quarter to 6 for first saturday mass and i begged her that she leave me alone, bargaining to" say mass in the evening... she left me alone, then started waking my sister up... good luck with that... so i went back to sleep waking up at 7:30am to switch rooms because the sun was totally shining in my room... going to my mom's room, my sister turned the computer on and started singing... after lying down for awhile on my mom's bed, i sluggishly walking around our house tried to eat a decent breakfast... after that, i decided to watch a little tv, but of course wasn't really interested with what was on, so the unending flipping of channels was my game... after 5 minutes, it became old... so i dropped the remote, switched rooms and caught some Zzzzz's... until noon... someone woke me up to eat... i ate for about 10 minutes, turned on the tv and then slept again!!!
before i fell into deep slumber, i conditioned myself to wake up at 4pm for a tv show marathon... but that didn't happen... i woke up at 5pm, switched rooms, slept again until 6pm when my mom woke me up to turn on the messenger... took a bath, then lay down to watch a little tv, ate dinner,

wrote the unfinished previous entry, told triccia that i would be right back, but ended up sleeping and waking up at 1am...started texting kimo, gracia, and miguel... then after 30 minutes started texting lynyrd... after an hour and a half of texting, i felt sleepy and of course, you know what happened...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! welcome to the club! saya noh?? :D

krazyinnarnia said...

ket? keteroo? kataroo? ikaw ba yan?? oo ang sarap ng feeling na nakatulog ka na after a long long week...