Sunday, August 12, 2007

oLd kL back

After reading the chapter on riddle’s secrets, it got me thinking…

The old kL is back… I’m starting to do my schoolwork on my own again… ok maybe not on my own, I did have help but lately I just straight up refuse to do my schoolwork at home making me feel strained every day for the past 2 and a half months in school.

But with that kind of kL back, some things came back too… some attitudes rather…

I stand by my firm belief that what I have decided is what I am going by… no matter how wrong you think it can be, I believe that it is what is right because you don’t always get the chance to see the other side.

Black or white.

If you think I chose the black side, I chose the side I want to be on.

I have learned not to care. I have always known of how not to care and when I suddenly did, it turned out a big fiasco and now I bringing myself back to not caring.

I am an independent girl who will one day grow. I have accepted that I have not grown up to be the mature being I want myself to be. And forcing myself to be grown up, just ate me up. I am back to being on my own and deciding on my own which brings us back to my standing by my decision.

It’s probably too early for a birthday realization.

No comments: