Saturday, May 09, 2009

apparently i looooove confusing myself.

just for kicks i open jobsdb.com everyday and check out non-pharma related jobs and send my resume out.

stupid. stupid. stupid.

i did it for fun.

but when my dream job, in a school i think i'll loooove because it reminds me of my school in Malaysia (Sayfol International School), calls and asks me to do a demo about types of energy for grade 5 students, dammmmmn i'm confused.

bison is the rate-limiting factor. every decision from now on is based on my results of the agency that takes 5 weeks to decide on whether we make it in their program.

so see the dilemma.

i want it to be my fallback but my mom hates the idea. she wants me to "stick to pharma"

rar. the demo's on wednesday and i doubt bison will release their results by then.

btw the school's: http://www.reedleyschool.com/ (i set it to the page I'd love to show you-- with the reedley houses reminding me of the sayfol houses (clover, marigold, shamrock, violet)

what to do? what to do?


No comments: