Saturday, November 26, 2005

bored, bored and bored...

i'm bored.... practically opened my email and friendster account for like 10 times...and suprisingly every time i open it...something new interests me...but then i'm still bored... i already downloaded tons of songs... the classic roald dahl charlie and the chocolate factory and james the giant peach (still can't find lynne ewing's daughters of the moon though) to relish the good old malaysia times... downloaded more songs... slept...woke up.... ate loads of food... and now i'm checking mga accounts again-- added pictures while listening to tensionado, sandalan and anino while watching phil the future/the suite life... point is... i'm still bored...

an hour ago, i watched 5 videos of nina...3 out of 5 songs reminded me of a lot of things... not that i can relate... JEALOUS... reminded me of third year... the days i watched UAAP, PBL and started watching PBA... it reminded me of james yap...primarily because the guy in the video looked like him.... FOOLISH HEART... reminded me of summer after third year... school... ok not school just a review center which i didn't want to attend and shouldn't have attended because seriously...a waste of money... i won't mention the name of the review center, but expert guides really did nothing for me but put me into sleep in an aircon room... ok maybe it did do a little for me... i made new friends... maybe thats worth something or maybe... P7000.... LOVE MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS...it reminded me of the gruelling hours and days in my first year internship in a company i wouldn't mention... it was bad memories... seriously.... waking up at 6 am for an 8am internship which was 5 mins away from my house on a summer day... then i'd turn on the tv to that song... which would play alternately in MTV and MYX...then i'd go to MERCURY DRUG CAINTA ORTIGAS AVENUE EXTENSION... and then hear the song over and over again in the most dry moments of the training... when the pink "receipt" wouldn't come out...

man, i'm seriously bored...funny thing is, i've got a load of assignments.... but hey, a little procrastination wouldn't do me some harm in micro-para and phy chem... and biochem... shit...now i realize... i got to start something now....

No comments: