Thursday, November 24, 2005

rants flying here and there

can someone tell me i can jump from a building so my head can hit hard on the ground and i won't feel pain anymore?!? actually someone did and even offered to push me if i chicken out... suprisingly, my headaches are becoming unbearable nowadays... before, i can endure the piercing pain... but it just became worse today...i don't know what meds to drink and besides, i'm already immuned to my drugs and not thinking of increasing the dosage because don't want that dizzy spell like in 3rd year high happenening to me again... i guess i'm just hard-headead... as the nurses in my dorm said, they don't want me to be their patient when they graduate...haha...

To add to the "detailed" pain, maam gonzales gave us a stupid quiz which she clearly told us she would give it on tuesday... it's a biochem quiz for goodness sakes!!! you don't just tell us that its alright to study for thirty mins about a topic we don't even understand!!! she gave it anyway and i'm sure i failed... so what...she'll see...

No comments: