Monday, November 28, 2005

friends

it's just 8:28 in the morning and i have already finished 3 episodes of friends....haha.... the last episodes of friends... they are unbelievably funny... i'm serious.. they always have the unexpected throw of a punchline.... and... and... i'm not really supposed to be watching it because it is sort of "banned" in this house and my mom hates it when we download unnecessary stuff in our computer...haha.... she won't find out anyway.... and anyway... i still have to eat... take a bath... watch more episodes...then go to the dentist.... shoot... my braces would be adjusted again..... how am i supposed to eat tonight?! goodness....

i forgot... no classes today!!! wooo-hooo....stupid of me, i forgot to shut my alarm.... and so, when the alarm got off.... i couldn't get back to sleep again... and now, i'm the only one awake... haha.... time to start my evil plans!!!!

No comments: