Sunday, June 04, 2006

let's wrap it up

in about 10 days, i'll be starting my first semester in my third year in college... it's not as exciting as the other "first days" i had basically because i know it'll be one hell of a sem...

but before i end it, i'm wrapping it up...

this summer...
i became a semi-private nurse, taking care of my newly-operated mom who was trying to recover...
a month later, i became a maid... i've washed dozens of dishes, hung loads of laundry, cooked a heap of processed foods, and tried to eat them too...

besides that, i had my summer job to attend to, scanning, sorting, editing pictures and finally producing a video clip for every category... and that would probably get me my first own ipaq... (fingers still crossed for that)

i have made my own saying.. "a dolcet a day keeps kL asleep"...

i have watched all recent episodes of oprah and came to a conclusion:
watching oprah in the morning is inspiring
watching oprah in the afternoon is boring and tiring
watching oprah in the weekends is just exasperating except the bill gates episode...

i have watched tons of makeover shows (make that human makeover or room makeover), kim possible episodes, totally spies, original disney movies.. i have solved many crimes... via csi, privilege and power, forensic files, and a lot more... i have tried to cry in so many "inspiring" movies... but my lacrimal glands are just totally busted... i have watched lots of educational shows via living asia,national geographic.. ihave learned that the 9-11 event was thought of and practiced here in the philippines... i have learned that the gospel of judas is crap...i have watched cooking shows, but never really "cooked"....

i have been invited to tons of swimming "events" but never really went... some i read of after the event because of the lack of energy to open my email..

i have been sick... most of the days... or at least feeling sick..

i have watched two unusually disappointing movies, mission impossible III and xmen III... review on http://krazyinnarnia.multiply.com

i have went to grocery for my family, bought them a lot of crappy food and of course finish them all...

i have bonded.. not only with my cats but with unexpected friends... i have built bridges despite my endless ignorance of my cellphone... i just hate staring at those keypads...

i have attended 3 formals: a wedding, a silver wedding anniversary, and a graduation

i have stayed up so late and woke up so early... but that isn't knew...

i have aspired to do new and brave things... like dig in my dorm stuff and actually fixing them... but those are just aspirations...

i have dreamt endlessly of my future... of my plans and... others... and still i have maxed out my batteries life using my mp3 player which plays first of summer, a wish is a dream, one wish, so sick, when you're mad, bad day, etc eternally..

i was almost blind...

i finished the entire 2 seasons of grey's anatomy and still think it should go my way to sell to an audience...

i have uploaded a tad bit of photos in my friendster account...

i have bummed around and just stared at nothingness... i still hope for sanity..

i have checked out a countless number of blogs whose owners seem to have a way more interesting life with me..

it's my first summer that i didn't swim, instead i wore tons of dresses to the formals...

i have attempted to make a multiply account... which is still currently undergoing construction...

i have remembered a whole lot birthdays..

i have tried to give out philosophical advice and in turn, i got loads of them from very wise people..

i have talked to a total stranger, who in turn told me that pharmacy was the choice of her eldest daughter... that got me thinking, people actually WANT to be pharmacist...

i have almost been to the bank where the employees were held hostages..

i have enrolled myself, got my mercury certificate (at last!) and realized that my schedule sucked...

i started listening to rt again then stopped again...

i have learned that aromatherapy isn't really for curing my insomnia

i have attempted to drink of sedative to just knock myself out...

i have spotted some cool, in the most unlikely place... and of course, know that i'll never see him again, although i did want to grab his ipod...

i have realized that my music iq, has not progressed one bit...

i have laughed, admired, slept (a whole lot)... and of course my favorite thing to do, i have hated and showed that hate through my sarcasm... and i thank you *bow

and as directors say at the end of every film they make, THAT'S A WRAP!

No comments: