Sunday, January 20, 2008

boinkers.

"a problem is a misunderstood opportunity."

those are words of the wise, dr. drakken... actually it was by hank perkins but who the hell is hank perkins... dr drakken saying those words is probably cuter than anyone saying those words...

so anyway, last thursday, cathe came to visit me.. well not really me... she went to joli's to have her sheets printed and texted me that she was around... well, of all the days, when i looked and felt like shit due to total lack of sleep (less than an hour the night before) and i was really dizzy due to vomiting my breakfast... so lynyrd, sick boyet and i met up with cathe and kuya lau (i think this is the spelling) at SR thai concepcion...miguel and ken decided to "study" so loser them-- they weren't able to meet cathe- a key person for everything that has happened since i can't remember when... they had a lunch i wanted to eat... but due to "puyat"-ness i had zilch appetite...

after 2 years and almost a half year, i finally saw cathe again...ha! cool...in the most unexpected days pa! buti nalang pumasok ako...

speaking of pumasok... di ba nakakatamad nang pumasok???my gad....

so anyway alvin and the chipmunks, manood kayo!!! ang cute ni theodore! haha... worth it... sobra

and then saturday came... and we celebrated my sister's birthday after my mom's meeting... we watched sweeny todd... gory... but not gory enough for me... haha... my sister was funny though... she was cringing everytime sweeny todd would slit (not really slit) someone's neck...haha... oh well... three thumbs up...if that's possible... =)

No comments: