Saturday, April 12, 2008

aesculapius' letter

it was a thursday afternoon and my mind was saturated with the pharchem questions from the PACOP reviewer... 400 pharchem questions down 200 more to go when ate maricel (our help, housekeeper or whatever you want to call her) knocked at the door that isolated me from the world and handed me a letter from UST

i knew what it was, i knew what i would feel

but still...

i opened it...

and that 200 questions were left unanswered

yeah, i immediately texted a whole bunch of people

i was laughing hysterically while texting (hence the hahahahaha at the end)

i didn't know how to react

i recognized the feeling and would label it as sadness, intense sadness.

i told these certain people that i wanted to burn it
(lynyrd: "wag mo na sunugin, i frame mo tas ilagay mo sa bed ng parents mo
miguel: sunungin mo tas ilagay mo ung ash sa bed ng nanay mo
ikai: sign yan, mag aral nalang tayo
gracia: ano nangyayari?!)

night came, i talked to katrina mancao, my highschool friend, learned na magllaw siya sa UP (congrats dear).. then she asked me, diba ikaw din magmmed? i felt my lower lip tremble.

and so friday came, it was pharmacognosy day for me... i hardly reached the hundredth question. i was just staring at the envelope that seemed to be mocking me. so i ran from it, i went to another room at started watching tv

today is supposed to be biochemistry day, i haven't finished a column in my answer sheet yet when i saw that derisive envelope again. stupid me, read it again.

so there the story of me going online on my supposed to be hermitic week of studying




No comments: