Wednesday, July 09, 2008

lethally lethargic

yeah yeah...that title doesn't make any sense

but i'm boring not only my eyes but my brains out

once again (everybody, say it with me) SCATTERED BRAIN

scattered brain, booyah!

i talked to my high school friend na akala ko bum siya..turns out, may trabaho na siya 3 weeks ago... i miss pao..and the rest of st scho people...gaahhh, pag kami naguusap, naku walang tigil at walang kwenta, but all the same, nakakamiss siya sobra... so pao, since your birthday's coming soon, LIBRE...all together-- LIBRE!!hahaha

i'm ok na, thanks for not asking, bwahahaha...but i just needed an explosion to occur to you know let go of the ugly ugly feeling

when i was in grade 3, when a full tank of an Accord only cost P450, when we had money and gas to burn, my sister and i stayed at my gramps place... for the whole summer, then my parents would just visit us every week... to-- come to think of it, the didn't have an actual purpose of visiting us... i'm thinking of having that kind of haitus again, after i've finished with my oath taking and PPhA lakads. well here are a couple reasons why:

  1. i can't really think here. well not with my mom constantly asking me what do i want to do. sabi ko nga kay pao, the more you think about it, the less thinking you get done, we were talking about her designs then, but same principle applies here
  2. i don't really like going online anymore, or at least, i'm trying not to because of --- b,c,d help me out with a reason?--- let's just put it in "unexplainable reasons"..but come to think baka magpakabit si lolo ng net just because i'm going to stay there.. nooooo, exactly the reason why i'm leaving. but my gramps has this thing of providing everything you WANT... not necessarily need. and how do you say no to your adorable lolo diba?
  3. hermit hermit hermit... i've always said na magpapakahermit ako after ng boards... something about being a hermit makes me find peace within myself... cheesy yet satisfyingly true
  4. see, right now, the "gag order" my mom's violating it..arrggg... i hate it. i hate it.
bye

No comments: