Monday, July 07, 2008

turns out

turns out


i won't be a registered pharmacist just yet.. turns out i have to be 21 to register... but still my mom wants me to work right away... well, magpamigay na raw ako ng resume ko, doesn't matter daw na di pa ako registered, i'll just have to show the newspaper with my name on it

but i don't want to work... yet...

i'm still hoping for a miracle.. a divine intervention.. just yet... i don't think they think i want med as much as my sister does.

my tita from the states told my mom that we have to be practical, don't study here, study there nalang... paano naman kasi ang idea ng mom ko is to do my residency there... if ever... a big fat IF EVER...

hay, yeah yeah be practical...their idea of being practical is take nursing...naman ahhh... hay, another attempt to make me sniff for the states... another attempt failed. the idea of studying nursing isn't exactly enticing. if the idea didn't attract me 4 years ago, it won't now.

what to do.. of course in the end it's not my say.

we had this deal of not talking about the future for one month... we actually called it "gag order"... OPERATION GAG ORDER... but they can't stop thinking about it...

bwahahaha

just thinking out loud

payment na kasi ng oathtaking tickets bukas and just found out that I can't register just yet..too bad, have to wait for a year and one month

tata for now

xoxo,
kL

No comments: