Tuesday, July 03, 2007

modern day mary poppins

every now and then we get to have an intellectual dream... i just had mine like three minutes ago... in my dream, my dad's boss invented the anti-gravity... the dream was pretty accurate, well except for the part where my dad's boss was bald, my dad was a young pierce brosnan and well, i was a well-dressed mary poppins... the story got so twisted, my dad's boss bet my dad's life on it... well not only my dad's life but also his and my life for that matter... he let the anti-gravity go, making us weightless... so for the past 30 minutes, i have been soaring through indefinite space continuum... that's fancy talk for "i got high before i put my self to sleep.."

6 comments:

Pinkcessdyosa said...

humithit ng air freshener, i guess?:P

Joe said...

anti-gravity? dream ko yun eh...

krazyinnarnia said...

lysol para mas sosyal... hahaa

krazyinnarnia said...

dream mo sa REM mo? or dream as in pangarap na dream mo?

Anonymous said...

kala ko ba baygon ang syo KL?hehe

krazyinnarnia said...

nagiging cheap na ang baygon e...hahaha... alamo naman, kelangan maglustay ng pera... so imbis na katol, lysol na ako... promise... online ka???