Monday, January 05, 2009

mahiwagang pirma ni doc Q

if you aren't a graduate of ust- bs pharmacy, you won't get the first half of this blog..

so 10am-10pm duty.. same same only longer hours. when an OPD patient came, and out of habit i checked out the doctor's signature first. looks familiar... check his name, peter quilala, sounds familiar, looked at his s2 number, i know this number! kidding, hahahahah...it ended with seeing pfq's name and there i thought it would be easy. it's a long story so to make it short keywords nalang

morphine 5mg tab-10mg tab
countersign
angry dr. dizon for my wrong dialing
didn't find pfq
found doc mina to have a signature specimen

----
i feel so numb na... if you know the manhid me before i'm worse this way. i have lost the will to care--about anything and everything.. in fact i'm bothered that i am not bothered at all. it's just blank..everything's blank and a no brainer for me these days. it's hard to tell what i'm feeling because i don't feel a damn thing.. weird yet familiar. i forgot how it's like to feel excited/nostalgic/nervous/mad/irritated. oh well, probably the reason why you haven't seen much of me lately. or know much of me..huh? nonsense. hahaha...probably not totally true because of composing blogs, but technically i'm talking/writing to myself by making one.. again with the nonsense.. ohwell bye! (bye me? bye who?)

No comments: