Wednesday, January 14, 2009

yey me! again! and yey another person too!

hahahaha...

yuck, i've had an express cash atm card since i was first year college but opening my own express teller international account mad
e me feel more mature...although blogging about it makes me immature right back again..hahaha..but i don't care... it's a debit card with my hard earned money in it where you can use as an eps (i don't know what it stands for but it basically means that like a credit card, some establishments accept it as a form of payment) hahahaha... and while i was having my card processed, they offered me an instant application for a credit card... too bad their first (and the only requirement i did not pass) requirement was i had to be at least 21 years old... tsk tsk... hahaha.. my age's holding me back..

and to news that makes me so proud to be her friend, bow down to my hs friend cathe for scoring the cover page (tama ba?) of a new magazine that will be launched this month: art in site... mahal nga lang siya kaya hanggang internet lang ako (but i really do want to check out to exhibit, that would be soooo cool!hahaha) ayun check it out nalang sa: artinsitemagazine.com

sneak peak (pde ba to? baka makasuhan ako)
quick story.. i remember when we were seatmates in mechtilde for 2 quarters or 3, i asked her to just simply write "health" on my health notebook... and fifteen minutes later (after our health class, oo di kami nakinig kay dugang nun), what i thought would just say: HEALTH said:

she made this amazing cover (with my name looking like a total trash) oh diba, butterflies na talaga siya.. oh well.... cathe, you make me so proud to at least know yah...

xoxo,
kL

ps: tsk tsk... cathe, you made me open my health notebook again and remind me of how much i love psychology...hahahaha..bakit ba kasi di ako nagpsych?!?
wanna be a doctor all over again.. hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

si cathe nadal ba yung tinutukoy mo?