Saturday, June 21, 2008

entry no. 11: tamad tamad tamad... si kL ay tamad

uh oh... im getting good at playing nba on the psp...hahahahaa... that means less time for studying...

so boyet came a while ago to borrow my manor stuff...at "tapos" na daw siya... tapos meaning tapos na siya sa old pacop


tsk tsk... no wonder di siya masyadong nagffreak out...hahahaha

i also talked to bernice this morning... hay, parehas kami talaga...hahaha...

then i also saw ate ver sa church. she assured me na kaya ko talaga un, basta focus on the old pacop...

oh well... i just found out my sister is crushing on 21 guy aka jim sturgess... for the record, nauna ako...hahahaha


hayyyyy, i want to get this board exam over with... para magkalife na ulit ako...and by life, i mean, sleep, slacking, tv, laptop, movies, chips, bed, daydreaming... and not just singing out loud pag stressed na ako...


i'm more calm now..kasi malapit na talaga ako matapos... but just like a fool, i did what i wasn't supposed to do to add more pressure to myself... i looked at my sister's nursing board exam results... and wala siyang grade na bumaba ng 80 i think... well i did the same thing nung nmat, kinalkal ko ung results niya, nagfreak out, nagpanic, tas natulog.. hahaha... proof: http://krazyinnarnia.multiply.com/journal/item/79/nmat_na_bukas


hahahaha... if the same thing worked for me with my nmat, it should work now.

8 days 12 hours 14 mins 14 secs...and to end this entry, i'll post a picture of a man, my sister and i can share (sa akin ung bigger piece)


xoxo,
kL

No comments: