Sunday, June 15, 2008

entry no.5: mom back from thai

countdown says: 14 days 14 hours 51 mins and 40 secs

still
studying pharmacology... but there was a brief interruption... because my mom just arrived from thailand! yey! pasalubongs...

according to her: she didn't enjoy bangkok that much... more on saraburi (where my dad's company is at)... so she brought stuff for us..mga tshirts lang and pants, then scarves... and of course sampaloc...

of course, matagal ang kwentuhan... i told her about my classma
tes' stay here at our house... then she told me that everyone who reviews here passed the board exam... that makes our house either lucky or more pressure for us...

i'm lagging at my pharmacology.. i stopped reading my notes, and started answering the questions... i think i learn faster when something is being asked to me...

of course there were talks about medicine... blah blah... i kind of dodged the topic because the last thing i want to think about is medicine..because it's just depressing...

but here's a quote for all the reviewees like me:

"work without prayer is slavery. prayer without work is begging."

and now, i have to go, because we're going to eat in causeway AGAIN...hahaha... because of father's day... so happy father's day to all the popsicle sticks out there

xoxo,

kL

pictures were lazily taken and and, i already got my 4 gig even before my mom came...but--- i can't play with it... boo =(


No comments: