Saturday, June 14, 2008

entry no.4: pcol pcol pcol

Desktop countdown says: 16 days 1 hour 12 mins and 24 secs

Rise and shine! It's a saturday morning... an unusual saturday morning... it is way too early to get out of bed, look for something to eat and start studying for pharmacology...

But i had to because finishing at least 3/4 of the notes yesterday was pretty unsuccessful... It is taking longer than i estimated.

I'm not even halfway through... So today I have to make up for the times i literally slacked yesterday.

funny thing happened, the moment i woke up, i thought--- what was the Tx for excessive hyperthermia--- dantrolene... what was the drug that caused hyperthermia--- stared at the ceiling

after a few minutes, i gave up, looked at my notes and deduced that i my study yesterday was not enough.... so today, i'll probably isolate myself from the temptations and stay in another room...

arrrgggg... its just so hard to concentrate when your mind isn't taking in the information anymore...i just end up getting frustrated.

yes, but tomorrow will be the real test...the post it on our pc says: arrival 5:45 am... my mom basically bought scarves and jackets when it is so freaking hot here in the philippines... hahahaha.... she's way too excited for my sister's work...

that's all for now...btw, it's succinylcholine

xoxo,
kL

No comments: