Wednesday, June 11, 2008

let the countdown begin!

who can't feel the pressure yet?

it's 18 days before the 2 days that would determine how much we have learned in pharmacy...

and so i decided that i will be blogging for 18 days until the exam is over, because this is how i will break the stress...or else i'd either go on a anaphylactic rxn (allergic sa stress eh) or bore myself to death...

and yet, i'm still not ready... i will be, but right now i'm not.. just give me a couple of weeks (tamang tama kasi 3 weeks nalang talaga)

and the worst feeling yet, is my anxiety attacks... i can just feel my veins dilating, my heart palpitating, blood rushing to my brain, and i get all red in the face... i have to learn how to control these attacks or yet, my best (worst) antagonist would be myself...

and in line with that, i'll have to perfect yoga breathing...

i just finished my PHARMACOGNOSY...one subject down, i don't know how many more to go.. i'm aiming for the top kasi parang un lang ung safe place sa boards...hahaha... feeler... akala niyo...mamememorize ko rin yang pacop na yan...tulad ng 500++ na pharma students na magbboards...

one entry down, 17 more to go...

i thank you, *bow

No comments: