Friday, June 13, 2008

entry no.3: bad dreams


my desktop countdown says: 16 days, 19 hours 59 mins and 43 seconds till the pharmacy board exam

so bad dreams... i don't know why i'm having bad dreams lately...

since i started reviewing seriously (which was like 3 days ago) i had this rule that i have to sleep on or before 10pm... but that didn't work too well, so i just made this deadline that by 10 pm, i have to stop working and start putting myself to sleep, so i would get at least 8 hours of rest.

that isn't working too well either... i slept at about 10pm last night, finishing of real early... but then around 2am i had this bad dream, i can't really remember what it was, but when i woke up it was as if it still happening...

i fell asleep again and around 4am, i had this bad dream again. I was on an island with my family and friends. we settled in the hotel, then I decided to stroll around.. I saw this huge lake with a hanging bridge on it. I crossed the bridge saw mountain and decided to climb it... Then i saw my friend (i can't remember who he was) who was sitting on the ground looking at a huge house that popped out out of nowhere. I sat beside him, and was pretty sure the words he said were "it was hard, but i came through, and now i'm enjoying it.." and i can remember asking him what was it he enjoyed... And then he started telling a story about the house... it was a creepy story that even though i was asleep, i could feel my alpha-2 receptors activating (layman's terms: goosebumps)... i walked some more until it was really dark.. then someone called my name..but i realized i was lost in the woods... and the mountain started to crack, and the tip of a volcano was showing up...

i ran until i saw the hanging bridge which was now over a very very large pool... i could feel the earth moving... there was an earthquake! and the chances of the bridge falling apart were really high... so crossing the bridge, i dashed to safe ground. when i arrived a jacuzzi popped out. but i ran straight to the hotel. and the people who welcomed me back were smiling...actually they were smirking... and started chanting "you survived... you survived"

i barely caught my breath when someone asked me, "where's your mom and sister?" puzzled, i looked back at the pool and saw them crossing the bridge which is about to collapse... and, it did collapse...while they were in it... but the pool was cracking into half... and the bridge WAS in the middle...do the math, they were heading straight to the big gap...

shocked, i went near the pool...when my sister and mom emerged and said, "why's your face like that? you like tired, where have you been?"

arrrrgggghhhh....

hate hate hate bad dreams... i ended up having less sleep than i originally planned...

well, that's all for now

xoxo,
kL



















No comments: