Thursday, June 12, 2008

entry no.2

my desktop countdown says: 17 days 20 hours 6 mins and 44 secs....

and i'm itching to watch another episode of criminal minds... but no... i can't...

i already overslept this morning, i can't afford to waste another hour on watching....haha

i think i already figured out when i get these anxiety attacks... it's when i'm not holding either my notes or my pacop... i can feel that i'm wasting my time, but sometimes my brain reaches saturation point and starts rejecting information... and that's when i result to singing cheesy songs like: a whole new world or picture of you by boyzone (mr bean's movie's theme song)

gaaahhhhh

today biochem... tomorrow pharmacology... that will go on until monday... i am actually excited to study pharmacology because now i'm actually ready to take in the information...

but before my pharmacology streak ends, my mom's arriving from thailand... and that only means one thing! actually 2 things... it's the day of pasalubongs (i wish i wish i wish...hahaha) and.....*cue the drumroll... the day the memory stick of the camera/psp is coming... my sister decided to limit the memory to that until my boards are over...hahahahaha... alam mo naman ako, walang control pag dating sa mga bagay na ineenjoy ko...hahhahaha...

ok enough...

i still have to study 1 and a half pacop..

so til tomorrow...

ciao

i thank you *bow

No comments: